The Best Bruschetta Chicken Recipe begins with a garlicky tomato salad that tops grilled chicken for an unforgettable dinner idea!
- 2 pounds thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning blend (or if you wanted to stick to Italian theme, use italian seasoning + salt & pepper!)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds ripe, cherry tomatoes, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced (I use a microplane, and grate the garlic cloves)
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons basil ribbons (see notes!)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 teaspoons caper brine
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Toss all tomato salad ingredients together the night before serving, or an hour ahead of time.
- Marinate chicken with seasoning and oil an hour before grilling and up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Grill chicken over medium heat about 4-5 minutes each side, depending on the thickness of the chicken. Use a meat thermometer if you’re unsure, and grill until 165.
- Top with tomato salad and serve!
- Category: main dish
- Method: grilling
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: the best bruschetta chicken recipe