The BEST bacon you will ever make takes a sheet pan, a cooling rack, and an oven. You will never make bacon any other way!
- Line a half sheet pan with aluminum foil and place a rack over top.
- Lay out strips of bacon, being careful to avoid touching as much as possible.
- Place the sheet pan of bacon in a COLD oven, on the middle rack and close the oven door.
- Turn your oven to 350 degrees and set a timer for 15 minutes.
- At the 15 minute timer, check the bacon for crispness. Add time in 2-3 minute increments, until desired cripiness is acheived.
- Remove bacon and allow to cool.
Be sure to reserve the bacon fat that pooled underneath for other recipes!
Keywords: best bacon ever