Spaghetti and meatballs are a deliciously easy meal! One secret ingredient creates a light meatball perfect for red sauce over noodles!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs, cracked and beaten
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix by hand (gently!) until all ingredients are well combined and distributed.
- Portion out meatballs onto a half sheet pan. (Either by a cookie scoop for small meatballs, or a 1/4 cup measuring cup for larger meatballs.) Leave about half an inch between each meatball.
- Bake meatballs at 400˚ for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Save for sauce, or let cool and add to freezer bags for later use!
Keywords: easy meatballs for spaghetti