Simple Steak Salad is cherry tomatoes, green lettuce, sliced medium-rare steak, and your favorite dressing! This delicious steak salad is the perfect summer dinner idea for every steak lover!
- 4 cups of Crunchy Lettuce
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Sliced Cucumbers
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 1/2 cup French Fried Onions
- 8 ounces Grilled Steak, sliced
- Homemade Balsamic Dressing
Homemade Balsamic Dressing
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced or grated using a Microplane
- Zest of One Lemon + the Juice
- 2 TBS finely diced Shallot
- 1 tsp Parsley (dried or fresh, whatever you have!)
- 2 TBS Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 TBS Honey
- 2 TBS Mayo
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2/3 cup Olive Oil
- Start by making the dressing for your salad.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add all the ingredients and shake until emulsified. Store in the fridge or on the counter for up to 2 weeks.
- Lay your green crunchy lettuce down on a giant platter.
- Top with your tomatoes, cucumbers, and steak.
- Sprinkle the goat cheese and crispy onions on top.
- Drizzle the homemade balsamic dressing over the top and serve!
Keywords: simple steak salad