1 pound fingerling potatoes, cleaned
1.5 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon smokehouse maple seasoning
1 teaspoon maldon sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 425˚
- Slice potatoes in half, lengthwise and place in large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over top + smokehouse maple seasoning.
- Toss well to coat each potato.
- Place cut side down on a half sheet pan, creaful not to crowd the pan.
- Roast at 425˚ for 20-30 minutes, depending on your oven’s exact temperature.
- Flip the potatoes at the 20 minute mark.
- After roasted until golden brown perfection, remove from the oven and place on serving dish.
- Sprinkle with Maldon sea salt flakes and serve!
be sure to invest in an oven thermometer, so you can know your oven’s exact temperature.
Keywords: sheet pan roasted fingerling potatoes