Sheet Pan Low Country Boil Recipe with Crab Legs is the seafood boil recipe you’ll want to make when you’re craving a variety of seafood!
- 2 lb Bite-Sized Potatoes
- 1 Yellow Onion, cut into wedges
- 1 lb. Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 2 lbs Corn Cobs
- 2 lbs. Fresh Shrimp
- 2 lbs. Fresh Snow Crab Legs
- 2 TBS Seafood Seasoning (Like Old Bay)
- 4 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 Stick Butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss your potatoes and onion wedges with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 teaspoons of seafood seasoning.
- Dump onto a half sheet pan, and roast for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes and onions are roasting, slice your sausage and add to the big bowl. In the same bowl, add in your corn cobs.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 teaspoons of seafood seasoning. Toss the corn and sausage in the oil and seasoning until well coated. Set to the side.
- In another large bowl, toss the fresh shrimp with the remaining oil and seafood seasoning. Keep to the side until the end of the cooking process.
- After the 20-minute timer has gone off, remove the potatoes and onions from the oven and toss the around.
- Place the corn around the perimeter of the sheet pan, and add the sausage to the center, in a uniform layer.
- Roast the corn, sausage, potatoes, and onions for another 20 minutes.
- When 20 minutes is up, remove from the oven, and place the crab legs on top of everything.
- You can add the shrimp to the same pan, or roast on a separate pan.
- Roast the crab + shrimp + everything else an additional 10-12 minutes, keeping an eye on the shrimp.
- When the shrimp are cooked through remove them from the oven, and serve!
- Serve this Sheet Pan Lowcountry Boil Recipe with Crab Legs with melted butter and lots of bread for dunking!
Keywords: Sheet Pan Low Country Boil Recipe with Crab Legs