Schoolhouse Breakfast Casserole is the cheesy, dreamy, light, and fluffy breakfast casserole recipe you need to try that’s made ahead!
- 1 cup Diced Ham
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onion
- 3 TBS Butter
- 12–15 Beaten Eggs
- Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Can of Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 TBS Melted Butter
- 1 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- Preheat your oven to 350˚.
- In a large skillet, melt your butter, and saute your 1 cup ham and 1/4 cup green onions over medium heat.
- While the ham and leeks cook, in a large bowl mix the two soups plus 1/2 cup of milk together.
- Scramble your 12-15 beaten eggs with the ham and onions, using a figure 8 motion, forming soft curds.
- Pour the egg, ham, and onion mixture into a 9×13 greased casserole dish.
- Fold in the soup mixture.
- *If you are making ahead of time, cover and place in the fridge.*
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted 2 tablespoons of butter with the 1 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- When you are ready to bake your casserole, top your dish with the breadcrumbs, and bake at 350˚ for 30 minutes.
You can make this up to 12 hours ahead of time.
Keywords: schoolhouse breakfast casserole recipe