Roasted vegetables are the easiest side dish you’ll ever make! And maybe the most delicious!
- 4 large carrots, cut 1/2,” on the bias
- 2 yukon gold potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into crescents
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into small slices
- 1 large shallot, cut into small slices
- 2 tablespoons+ Extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425˚
- Chop vegetables, and toss with EVOO, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Pour out on a half sheet pan, and roast for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 8