A quick and easy low carb meal for any night of the week!
- 2 pounds kielbasa sausage (I prefer turkey!)
- 3 bell peppers, any color
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 1 tbs spice blend (any will do! use what you have on hand!)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- While you preheat a 425 degree oven, place a cast iron skillet on the top rack to get screaming hot.
- Chop your sausage, peppers, and onions into large chunks into a large bowl. Sprinkle spice blend and oil on top and mix well.
- Remove your hot skillet and pour the sausage & pepper combo onto the skillet. Roast 20 minutes and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 6