Ranch Grilled Meal Prep Chicken is a two-ingredient marinade that is full of flavor and makes the juiciest chicken!
- 1 package Ranch seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 pounds chicken thighs/breasts
- Mix ranch and oil in a large bowl.
- Add chicken to bowl and mix until each piece is coated well.
- Allow to marinate for an hour or overnight.
- Grill chicken over medium heat until cooked to 165˚.
- If using for meal prep, allow to cool before storing in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Category: low carb living
- Method: grilling
Keywords: ranch grilled meal prep chicken