Pot Roast for Two is an easy dinner recipe idea that uses roasted vegetables and beef that is cooked in a 2-quart slow cooker. Perfect for two people!
- 2 pound chuck roast
- 1/2 packet pot roast seasoning packet
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 small red potatoes, diced
- 1 stalk celery, cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, large dice
- 20 baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, such as herbs de provence
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a two-quart slow cooker, add half the packet of pot roast seasoning, worcestershire sauce, and water and stir up to combine.
- Add in sliced chuck roast, and flip around so it coats each piece of meat.
- Turn the slow cooker on. Cook on low 6-8 hours, high 3-4 hours.
- With half an hour left in the pot roast cooking time, preheat your oven to 425˚.
- Chop up veggies and toss with oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Roast at 425˚ for 20 minutes on a sheet pan.
- When the beef is shreddable, remove from the slow cooker and shred.
- Place back into the au jus, along with the roasted vegetables, and mix to coat with the sauce.
- Cook for 10 more minutes on high in the slow cooker.
- Serve to yourself and enjoy!
- Category: main dish
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: stew
Keywords: pot roast for two