A simple, southern casserole sure to satisfy anyone!
- one pound of macaroni pasta
- one pound of cheddar cheese, shredded
- one can cream of mushroom soup
- one jar pimentos, drained
- one cup Duke’s mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, gently broken
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cheese, soup, mayo, pimentos, salt & pepper. Once pasta is cooked, SCOOP from the hot pasta water, into large mixing bowl. Combine, and dump into buttered 9×13 casserole dish. Top with ritz crackers that have been tossed in butter. Cover and bake for 20 minutes, then uncover for last 20 minutes.
- Freezes great!
- Serving Size: 12