Lillet Sour, the drink of the summer! Ripe with fresh lemon juice, floral Lillet Blanc, hearty Rye whiskey, Cointreau, and simple syrup. It’s a simple boujee drink recipe that’s even easier to drink!
- 3 ounces Lillet Blanc
- 1 ounce Rye Whisket
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 1 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- Fresh ice
- Lemon slices
- Fill a cocktail 3/4 way up with fresh ice.
- Add the 3 ounces of Lillet Blanc, 1 ounce Rye Whiskey, 1 ounce Cointreau, 1 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice, and 1 ounce Simple Syrup to the cocktail shaker.
- Pop the top on the shaker, and shake for 60 second.
- Strain into a glass and serve with a lemon slice garnish.
Keywords: lillet sour cocktail recipe