Keto Special Sauce Chicken Salad is a deliciously easy salad recipe filled with juicy chicken marinated in Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce!
Special Sauce Marinade + Dressing
- 1/2 cup Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce
- 1/4 cup Pickle Juice (any kind will do!)
- 1/4 +/- Mayo
- 4–6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Lettuce (any kind – whatever you have on hand!)
- Shredded Carrots
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Crisp Bacon Bits
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a mixing bowl, combine the marinade/dressing ingredients. Depending on how “loose” you would like your dressing add more pickle juice or less mayo. It’s up to you!
- Pour a portion of the dressing over the chicken thighs in a bowl with a lid or a zip top bag. It shouldn’t be swimming in the marinade, but evenly coated. See the picture above!
- Let the chicken hang out in the fridge for two hours or overnight if you have the time.
- Grill on medium high heat until cooked through – usually out 4-6 minutes per side. Chicken should come to 165˚ when using a meat thermometer.
- Assemble your salad using all the ingredients and serve with dressing on the side!
Keywords: keto special sauce chicken salad