- Pizza Dip – see recipe
- 1 cup spaghetti squash noodles
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Split spaghetti squash in half and scoop out seeds.
- Drizzle of flavoried olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Flip over so the flat side is face down, and prick holes on the skin side for steam to escape.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, or until a fork inserts easily.
- Allow the squash to cool slightly, then scrape the ‘noodles’ out into a container.
- Either top with Pizza Dip right away, or save for later.
Keywords: keto pizza dip spaghetti squash