Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders are just what you are craving, and what low carb dinner dreams are made of.
- 12 chicken tenders
- 2 tbsp Ranch dressing powder
- 6 cheddar string pieces of cheese, cut in half
- 6 strips of bacon, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Slice a small slit into each chicken tender, without cutting all the way through, and stuff with string cheese.
- Dip the cheese stuffed chicken tender into the ranch dressing mix, and toss to coat lightly.
- Wrap strip of bacon around entire tender, and place seam side down on half sheet pan.
- Bake in 425* oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, and bacon is crisp.
- Serve with various dippers such as ranch, honey mustard, creamy garlic dressing.
You can use chicken breasts, just slice into tenders before starting this whole process.
- Category: low carb main dish
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: low carb chicken tenders