Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad is a simple pasta salad with elevated ingredients to create a delicious pasta salad recipe!
- 20 ounces of cheese tortellini
- 8 ounces of ribbed elbow macaroni (or any pasta you have on hand!)
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons drained brine-packed capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- Cook pasta according to packages
- In a large bowl add peppers, tomatoes, capers, green onions, salt, pepper, vinegar, and oil.
- Stir to combine.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and immediately toss into the bowl with vinaigrette.
- Gently toss to coat each noodle.
- Allow cooling in the bowl, letting the noodles absorb all the vinaigrette.
- Serve warm or cold.
Keywords: italian pasta salad, pasta salad