How to Meal Prep Chicken in the Oven is simple marinades and a quick bake in the oven, and your chicken comes out juicy and tender, ready for any meal during a busy week.
8 chicken breasts
Smokehouse Maple Marinade:
- 1 tbs Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbs Olive oil
Spicy Asian Marinade
- 2 tbs Soy Sauce
- 2 tbs Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 +/- tbs Chili Garlic Paste
Montreal Steak Rub
- 1–2 tbs Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Mix ingredients for marinades in individual containers.
- Add chicken to each, and coat well.
- Allow to marinate for an hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425˚
- Cover rimmed baking dish with aluminum foil and slick down with olive oil.
- Place marinated chicken on sheet pans, being careful not to crowd.
- Bake at 425˚ for 15-25 minutes, depending on how thick/thin your chicken is.
- Cook chicken to 165˚ internal temperature.
- Serve with sides or over salad, or store in containers for later use.
Keywords: how to meal prep chicken in the oven