Grilled Vidalia Pickle Chicken is the summer grilling recipe you want!
Sweet pickle brine and salty soy sauce create a marinade that will have you grilling all summer long!
- 2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup Mt. Olive Simply Vidalia Pickle Brine
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 6 Green Onions, sliced in 3-inch pieces
- In a gallon sized zip top bag, place chicken, pickle brine, soy sauce, and green onions.
- Marinade in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes, and up to 24 hours.
- Turn the grill on high heat and allow high heat to burn grill grates so they are clean.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and pour the liquid into a small saucepan and boil for 5 minutes, until a thick syrupy consistency is formed.
- Turn grill to medium-high, and add chicken thighs.
- Grill on medium-high for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Brush chicken with glaze while you grill the green onions.
- Serve immediately
- Category: main dish
- Method: grilling
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: grilled pickle brined chicken, chicken marinaded in pickle brine