Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salsa is the salad/salsa combo you want to serve on a hot Taco Tuesday! It’s a super quick side dish recipe idea that you will love!
- 4 corn cobs, grilled and kernels removed
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1–2 avocados, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
Grilling the Corn
- In a dry skillet over high heat, lay corn cobs flat, an rotate often to brown each side.
- If grilling, place on a grill over high heat, and brown each side.
Making the Salad
- In a bowl mix black beans, rotel, avocado, corn, and the juice of one lime until well combined.
- Serve as a side dish, or with tortilla scoops.
You may need to add a pinch of salt and pepper! I prefer it without, but don’t let me stop you from having a good time!
Keywords: grilled corn and black bean salsa