Grilled Chicken Wing Recipes are just what you need for grilling out on the game day! Grilled chicken wings have crispy skin and juicy meat!
- 2 lbs. Fresh Chicken Wings
- 1 TBS House Seasoning (recipe in notes)
- 1 TBS Ranch Seasoning
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
MAPLE BUFFALO SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
GRILLING CHICKEN WINGS
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat, while you prepare your chicken wings.
- In a large bowl, add the fresh chicken wings. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over top, tossing to coat each wing.
- Sprinkle in 1 tablespoon of House Seasoning and 1 tablespoon of Ranch seasoning powder. Using your hands, toss to evenly coat each chicken wing.
- When the grill is ready, place the chicken wings skin side down first. Grill for 8-10 minutes, then flip, and grill for another 8-10 minutes. Depending on your grill your chicken wings may take a few minutes longer or faster. If you notice some wings getting too charred, move to a cool place on the grill. The wings need to be cooked to 165˚ internally.
MAKING THE MAPLE BUFFALO SAUCE
- In a small saucepan, add 1/2 cup of butter, 1/2 cup of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, and 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup. Whisk together until melted, and allow to boil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- When the wings are cooked through, drizzle the sauce over the grilled chicken wings in a big bowl. Use tongs to toss around in the bowl and evenly coat.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing, and extra maple buffalo sauce on the side!
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/8 cup black pepper
- Mix all of these ingredients together
Keywords: grilled chicken wing recipes