This easy corn salad recipe will become a staple in your summertime home, following in Reese Witherspoon’s footsteps.
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. kosher salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. sugar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ½ cup canola or extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ears corn, shucked, kernels removed (about 6 cups)
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch green onions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh herb leaves (such as basil, cilantro, chives, tarragon, or flat-leaf parsley), finely chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, lime juice, Dijon, salt, pepper, sugar, and shallot, and set aside for 5 minutes to let the flavors come together.
- While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in oil to make a dressing. (Make the dressing a day or two in advance, if needed, and chill until ready to use.)
- To the dressing, add corn, tomatoes, green onions, and herbs, and toss well to combine. Season to taste with salt and serve at room temperature, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Category: salad
- Method: no-cook
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: reese witherspoon's corn salad recipe