Garlic Herb Bruschetta is just the perfect summertime appetizer or even dinner recipe idea!
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (I like to use my microplane, and grate it!)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Butter Oil Mixture
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 35 baguette slices
- Slice baguette into 30+ slices, or enough to line a half sheet pan.
- Mix the basil, parsley, garlic, thyme, oregano, black pepper, salt, rosemary, red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Over medium-low heat, in a small skillet, melt butter with olive oil.
- Stir in herb mixture after butter has melted.
- Turn heat off, and let sit while you do the next step.
- With the 1/2 cup of wine, brush each baguette slice, on either side with white wine.
- Set your oven’s rack in the center of the oven.
- Turn the broiler to high.
- While the oven heats up, brush each baguette slice with the garlic herb butter mixture. Be sure to be generous!
- Toast under the broiler, about 4 minutes per side. WATCH CLOSELY.
- Let garlic herb toasts cool completely before either serving as bruschetta or saving in an airtight container for 1 week.
Keywords: garlic herb bruschetta