- 1 lb. Mini Gold Potatoes
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- Zest & Juice of One Lemon
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Greek Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425˚
- In a large bowl, add your one pound of sliced potatoes.
- Drizzle in 2 tablespoons of olive, and zest your lemon overtop.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon over top, and give a good stir.
- Using the zester, grate your garlic clove into the potatoes.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoons kosher salt and 1 teaspoon greek seasoning over the potatoes and stir VERY well to make sure every potato is coated in oil and seasoning.
- Lay out onto a rimmed baking sheet, placing the flat sides down, and roast at 425˚ for 20-25 minutes.
Keywords: roasted mini potatoes