- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 Garlic Clove, grated
- 1 cup Grated Cucumber (liquid squeezed out)
- 16 ounces Sour Cream
- 1 TBS Oregano
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- 2 TBS Feta Cheese (optional)
- Zest and juice your lemon over a medium mixing bowl, straining the seeds out.
- Using a microplane, grate your garlic clove into the lemon juice.
- Grate the cucumber and squeeze out the liquid, add one cup to the lemon and garlic. (If your English Cucumber doesn’t measure exactly a cup that’s fine, if it’s slightly over a cup, that’s fine!)
- Dump in your 16-ounce container of sour cream.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of oregano, 1 teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of black pepper, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix all of this together really well, making sure everything is evenly incorporated.
- Cover or place in an air-tight container and let chill in the fridge for an hour before serving.
- This keeps covered in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
If you would like to use this dip for longer than 3 days, use garlic powder instead! 2 teaspoons will do the trick!
Keywords: easy homemade tzatziki with sour cream