- 1 pound frozen potato gnocchi
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 jar Rao’s red marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- Fill a large pot with water, and bring to a boil.
- Brown beef over medium heat, using this fancy tool to break into bits.
- Add onions and saute until soft.
- Pour red sauce into beef and onions, along with the italian seasoning, garlic, red wine, bay leaf and parmesan cheese.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once the pot of water comes to a boil, add 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- While the sauce simmers, add frozen gnocchi to salted boiling water.
- The gnocchi are cooked when they pop up to the surface.
- Add them to a bowl or directly into the red sauce.
- Top with extra parmesan cheese and serve!
Keywords: easy gnocchi bolognese