Easy Cheesy Pizza Dip is a simple appetizer recipe filled with cheese, marinara sauce, and pepperonis all ready in under half an hour!
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 +/- tablespoon Chili Onion Crunch
- 12 ounces Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- Pizza Toppings
- Preheat the oven to 350˚.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, chili onion crunch, one third of the mozzarella, and all the parmesan cheese together.
- Spread into a thin layer in a greased baking dish.
- Pour marinara sauce on top of the cream cheese mixture and make sure to spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top, covering the sauce.
- Top with pizza toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 350˚ for 20 minutes, or until brown and bubbly on top and cheese is melted.
- Serve with baguette slices immediately.
It’s best to hand grate your cheese – the cheese melts more evenly when it doesn’t have the chemicals in the preshredded stuff.
You can assemble this ahead of time, and bake before serving. If you do this, place the COLD and covered pizza dip in a COLD oven. Set the oven to 350˚ and check the dip at 20 minutes. Remove the cover and let it brown on top.
Keywords: easy cheesy pizza dip