- 1.5 pounds tri-colored potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package ranch seasoning packet
- 1 tablespoon (+/-) freshly chopped dill
- Preheat your oven to 425˚
- Cut potatoes into wedges, or in half if small sized, and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil on top, and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle packet of ranch seasoning over top, and toss gently with a spatula to coat.
- Add dill and toss again.
- Pour onto a half sheet pan, and roast at 425˚ for 20 minutes.
- At the 15 minute mark check your potatoes and give them a little shimmy to move around.
Keywords: dilly ranch roasted potatoes