The quintessential potato salad.
- 3 pounds yukon gold potatoes (or red skinned) — chopped into bite size chunks
- 8 ounces Sweet Pickle Relish
- 12 hard boiled eggs – diced (although, I just run mine over a box grater!)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup vinegar (I use champagne, but white or apple cider vinegar is fine!)
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, for garnish
- Cook the potatoes until fork tender.
- Drain well, in colander, covered with clean tea towel.
- Add warm potatoes to LARGE bowl, and stir in sweet relish.
- Let sit covered until cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine mayo, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt & pepper.
- Add eggs in with potatoes, and stir in dressing.
- Taste to check seasonings.
- Top with paprika garnish.
- Let sit, covered, in the fridge a couple hours, overnight is best!