Crispy Ranch Brussels Sprouts are the three-ingredient side dish recipe idea you need for bust weeknights! These are low carb and perfect for snacking, too!
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels Sprouts, trimmed & quartered
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 20 dashes of Cholula
- Cut your sprouts little stem ends off.
- Cut the sprouts in half or in quarters, lengthwise (that means from the stem end to the top).
- Add to a big bowl and coat (well!) with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper (today we’re using ranch seasoning!) on top and toss REALLY well to coat.
- Roast at 425˚ for 15+ minutes with the FLAT SIDES DOWN.
- Halfway through give them a look-see and check if any need to be flipped.
- Serve! (Yourself off the sheet pan, or on a big platter for others!)
Keywords: crispy ranch brussels sprouts