Copycat Mexican Pizzas are the homemade version of Taco Belle’s, it’s super easy to make at home! Tortillas are layered with taco meat and cheese, then slathered in guacamole.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 tortillas
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until cooked through.
- Sprinkle in taco seasoning, and stir really well.
- Pour in water, and stir to loosen the mixture up.
- Let simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- You can add in 1/2 cup of black beans if you’d like.
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef taco meat with 1/2 cup of cheese and some green onions.
- On a sheet pan, place four tortillas.
- Spread refried beans on each one.
- Top the refried beans with the taco meat mixture.
- Place a tortilla on top of each pizza, and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in a 350˚ oven for 10+ minutes, until the cheese, is melted and browned on top.
- Serve from the sheet pan with taco-toppings.
Freeze baked mexican pizzas in between parchment paper — and heat in a 350˚ oven for 10 minutes.
Keywords: copycat mexican pizzas