Chopped Iceberg Salad with Garlic Lemon Dressing is a simple,
but impossibly delicious and easy salad recipe.
Lemon Garlic Dressing
¾ cup sour cream
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 garlic clove, finely grated
1 lemon, zested
3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Chopped Iceberg Salad
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, sliced into shreds
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1+ cups sliced cucumbers
- 1+ cups sliced carrots
- 2 tbs pickled shallots
- Stir sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl to combine.
- Let this sit for a few minutes before tasting to check seasoning.
- In a big bowl, add lettuce.
- Drizzle lemon juice, salt, and pepper and toss it all together REALLY well.
- Add a 1/4 cup of the dressing to the lemony lettuce, and toss REALLY well to coat every shred of lettuce.
- Add cucumbers, carrots, and pickled shallots to the salad and serve.
Keywords: chopped iceberg salad