Chili Onion Crunch Roasted Cauliflower is the crunchy and spicy side dish recipe low carb dinners need.
- 12 ounces cauliflower florets (this is not exact! Just a whole head or bag!), cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili onion crunch
- Preheat your oven to 425˚
- In a large mixing bowl, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil and chili onion crunch. Toss these super well, so that every floret has some of the chili onion crunch on it.
- Dump out onto a half sheet pan, and roast for 20 minutes at 425˚.
- Half way through, remove the sheet pan and toss the cauliflower.
- Please be mindful of your oven and how it heats. If you are unsure, you can invest in an oven thermometer and make sure you know whether yours runs hotter/cooler than the written temperatures.
Keywords: chili onion crunch roasted cauliflower