Chicken Ranch Wedge Salad is a 5 minute Wedge Salad recipe you’ll make over and over! Chicken tenders, tomatoes, croutons, feta, and ranch dressing = heaven!
- Romaine Lettuce Head, stems on, cut in half
- Chicken Tenders
- Feta Cheese
- Ranch Dressing
- Gently slice your romaine head in half, and place on a platter.
- Arrange chicken, tomatoes, feta, and croutons alongside the lettuce wedges.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing when you’re ready to serve.
- Cut the whole thing up and toss together if it’s just a couple of you.
- Or, allow guests to take a wedge of lettuce and create their own salad with all the toppings.
Keywords: chicken ranch wedge salad