Chicken Lorraine is the best parts of Quiche Lorraine — caramelized onions, crispy bacon, and nutty gruyere cheese top grilled chicken for an amazing dinner idea!
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Salt + Pepper
- 1.5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Caramelized Onions
- 1 cup Bacon Pieces
- 1 cup Shredded Gruyere Cheese
- In a baking dish, coat olive oil all over chicken along with a nice seasoning of salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken 4-5 minutes on each side, or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Place chicken on a sheet tray and top with onions, bacon, and cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
You can grill the chicken the day before, as well as caramelize the onions and baking the bacon. Morning of your dinner, place chicken on a sheet tray and top with onions, bacon, and cheese. Cover with foil and let hang out in fridge until half an hour before serving dinner. Half an hour before dinner, place the cold sheet tray in a COLD oven. Turn oven to 350 degrees and keep covered until it finishes preheating. Remove the foil after 12 minutes, and bake until golden brown.
Keywords: french keto chicken recipe, low carb grilled chicken