A quick and healthy weeknight meal — filled with teriyaki grilled steak, steamed broccoli, and the curly noodles of your childhood.
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1 cup + 2 tbs teriyaki marinade, reserving the 2 tablespoons for later
- 16 ounces beef broth
- 2 packages ramen noodles, plain
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon salted, roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoon sliced green onion
- The night before place steak in bag with marinade. Smoosh around every once in awhile. (if short on time, quickly marinade for one hour before grilling. longer is better)
- Cook noodles according to package, using beef broth instead of water.
- Grill flank steak over high heat for 8-10 minutes, depending on your preference of doneness.
- Steam broccoli over simmering water with two tablespoons soy sauce.
- Stir reserved teriyaki sauce, oyster sauce, and chili sauce in small bowl and set aside.
- Once all items are finished cooking, plate in shallow bowl, followed by a ladle or two of the beef broth. Drizzle sauce over beef & broccoli, followed by a garnish of peanuts and green onions. Enjoy immediately!
- Would be great with chicken, shrimp, or tofu!
- Serving Size: 4