Baked Tomato and Goat Cheese Dip
- 1 pint Grape Tomaotes
- 3 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1 Shallot, chopped
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese
- 2 TBS Torn Fresh Basil Leaves, reserving a few for garnishing the top
- Balsamic Glaze for drizzle
- Crostini for serving
- Preheat your oven to 425˚.
- In a baking dish, add tomatoes, garlic, shallots, olive oil, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Lay your goat cheese log in the center and place in the 425˚ oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the tomatoes are blistered, remove the baking dish from the oven and stir everything together.
- Bust the tomatoes to release their juices, and sprinkle in three-quarters of the fresh basil leaves.
- Spoon the dip into a serving dish, and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Serve this dip with crispy crostini.
- Using the remaining basil leaves, garnish the full platter with the fresh herb.
Keywords: baked tomato and goat cheese dip