- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 2 cups shredded mixed yellow and white cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350˚
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, ranch, sriracha, and chicken until mixed well.
- Add shredded cheddar and mix again.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350˚ for 20+ minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips or celery sticks.
If you want to make this ahead of time, cover the casserole dish with foil and place in the fridge. When you are ready to bake, place the baking dish on a sheet tray and place in a COLD oven. Turn your oven to 350˚ and bake for a total of 25+ minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
Keywords: baked sriracha chicken dip