Baked Italian sliders are the ooey-gooey, cheesy, briney, DELICIOUS sammich you need in your life.
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls, sliced across the hemisphere
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon grated shallot
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 12 slices of deli pepperoni
- 6 slices of deli ham
- 12 slices of salami
- 6 slices of mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- In a small bowl combine mayo, roasted red pepper strips, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, grated shallot, and garlic. Set aside.
- Line a half sheet baking pan with foil, and spray with non-stick spray.
- Place halved rolls on a sheet pan and slather the bottom half with the mayo mixture.
- Layer the sandwich as such: 6 slices pepperoni, 3 slices ham, 6 slices salami, 3 slices mozzarella. Do this TWICE.
- On the top half of the buns, drizzle balsamic vinegar across, followed by the rest of the mayo mixture.
- Flip the “lid” of the sandwiches back on and wrap tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350˚ for 20 minutes.