Baked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze is perfect for Easter or any holiday. Just a few simple ingredients, and you’ll have a Honey Baked Ham copycat recipe to use on any precooked ham!
- 1 Precooked Spiral-Sliced Ham
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbs Whole Grain Mustard
- In a baking dish large enough to hold your precooked ham (I prefer the spiral-sliced ones!), add your ham and over it VERY tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place in a COLD oven, then turn to 350˚.
- The ham need 10-14 minutes per pound. (This 9 pound ham took 2 hours) Cook until 140˚ in the center for a precooked ham.
- While the ham bakes, pour your orange juice, brown sugar, and mustard into a sauce pan.
- Boil for 5 minutes, or until it’s reduced and sticky, glaze like.
- During the last 20 minutes of baking, baste the ham with the glaze every 3 minutes. Be careful to watch for burning sugar! Some is okay, though! 😉
- Let it rest 10 minutes before serving to a very hungry crowd!
You can make the glaze a few days ahead of time.
Keywords: baked ham with brown sugar glaze