Air Fryer Totino’s Pizza Rolls with Garlic Herb Butter is an easy appetizer recipe and the perfect way to enjoy Totino’s pizza rolls from the air fryer!
- Totino’s Pizza Rolls — for 1-2 servings, use 1/3 of the bag
- 2 TBS Butter or Olive Oil
- 2–4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 TBS Italian Seasoning (or a blend of fresh herbs like oregano, rosemary, basil, etc)
- Parmesan Cheese – as much or as little as you’d like!
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 390˚.
- Place pizza rolls in a single layer on the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 6 minutes, then shake or flip, and cook for another 3.
- While the pizza rolls cook, make the garlic herb butter.
- In a small pot or microwave safe cup, melt the 2 tablespoons of butter or olive oil, with the 2-4 minced garlic cloves, and the tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Once your pizza rolls are crisp, plop into your serving dish.
- Drizzle the garlic herb butter on top, toss to coat well.
- Shave parmesan cheese overtop, and serve!
Keywords: totinos pizza rolls in the air fryer