- 2 small chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups quarter brussels sprouts
- 1/2 – 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- Mix chicken, sprouts, and the sauce together in a bowl.
- While the chicken and sprouts hang out, warm up your air fryer.
- Turn your air fryer to 400* and let it heat up for 5 minutes.
- Once the air fryer is hot, add the chicken and sprouts
- Turn the air fryer to 10 minutes, and let it do it’s magic.
- Open the drawer and give the chicken and sprouts a shimmy to mix it up and move the pieces around.
- Close the drawer and set the timer for 5 more minutes, if necessary.
- Check to see your chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: air fryer teriyaki chicken and brussels sprouts