Everybody screams for ice cream! Find recipes and ideas for summer’s favorite treat. Plus, link up at Home Matters. #IceCream #HomeMattersParty
Ice Cream – Summer’s Favorite Treat!
It’s the end of July, and it’s ice cream season! Enjoy these three ice cream recipes that have me tempting myself with lactaid pills….
Vanilla Chaiscream | The American Patriette
Ice Cream Party in a Basket | Come Home for Comfort
No Churn Chocolate Frosted Donut Ice Cream | Queen Baker
Ice Cream Mini Roundup Blog Hop
Click through all the Hosts and Co-hosts blogs to see the complete Themed Roundup!
[inlinkz_linkup id=787554 mode=1]
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party. A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
Check out more posts from the Hosts and Co-Hosts on our
NEW Pinterest Board, All Things Home Matters!
And, please do follow…
Each week, we like to feature some of the awesome posts shared at last week’s party. We hope you will be inspired by these creative and talented bloggers who share their best recipes, DIY projects, crafts, home decor, organization ideas, and more. Enjoy!
Check out this week’s features below.
Colorful and Crafty Embroidery Hoop Wall Pockets from Jen @ Jennifer Perkins
How To Organize a Laundry Room from Ashley @ Simply Designing
DIY Wall-Mounted TV Cabinet from Wendi @ H2O Bungalow
Camp Care Package Ideas Without Food from Jennifer @ Satsuma
An Easy Breakfast Your Kids Will Love from Erin @ My Mommy World
Thank you to all who linked up at last week’s party. We look forward to seeing what you will be sharing with us this week!
Remember that every feature is shared on all Host’s and Co-Host’s blogs, as well as on the Home Matters Linky Party Pinterest Board! Don’t forget to follow…
If you were featured this week, Please Grab our Featured Button to display proudly on your blog post, featured page, or sidebar! Share the joy…
Are you ready to Party?
The linky party starts when Friday begins and closes when Monday ends, EST.
We at Home Matters love meeting new people and discovering new blogs. Help us grow this party by sharing a link on your post or grabbing our party button for your sidebar or party page.
Stop by and VISIT as many OTHER BLOGGERS as you can. Leave them a message, and share their talents on social media.
Be sure to Please USE our Registered Hashtag…
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
We are thrilled that you came by to link up today! Here are a few rules that hosts and co-hosts of the Home Matters Party follow, and we ask that you follow them, as well.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
[bctt tweet=”Everybody screams for ice cream! Find recipes and ideas for summer’s favorite treat. Plus, link up at Home Matters. #IceCream #HomeMattersParty” via=”no”]
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source. Also, you will receive a weekly email reminder regarding the new week’s Home Matters Linky Party.
[inlinkz_linkup id=791234 mode=1]
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Don’t have a blog, but want to Remember to Party With Us each week?
Forgot to leave your email while linking up your post?
You can still sign up for our Email Party Reminders. Click below for a form…
Cheers to a great weekend!
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously. (Exception: Holiday/Seasonal specific posts may be shared once per year.)
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Next week our theme is BACK TO SCHOOL! Post your greatest back to school tips, and come back to see if I’ve featured them!